Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Schoolhouse Planner, a review and thoughts

I decided to try out reviewing homeschool ebooks and found The Schoolhouse Planner from The Old Schoolhouse was being offered. So, I thought why not. I'd been considering the planner as a purchase when I heard about it though several Yahoo groups. I downloaded it and was immediately amazed. Pages and pages of hints, recipes, ideas, links, a fill in the blanks calendar for each month formatted to print and put in my notebook, 247 pages of fun organizational tools.  I'm not an organized person, I try but fail miserably so, when I find something that excites me I'm willing to try it. Over the next few days I will continue the review as I begin putting the Planner into practise, in the mean time feel free to head over to The Old SchoolHouse and check it out along with their awesome digital or print magazine (a review of that is coming).

No comments:

Post a Comment