Thursday, August 28, 2008

SchoolHouse Planner Review as promised

So I'm reviewing the Schoolhouse Planner from SchoolHouse Magazine and spent the last week or so going through it critically, thinking about what will and won't work and the price. This is what I have come up with...

There is a ton and I mean a ton of awesome tools in this planner. The informational tools are worth the price, from recipes to ideas and lists galore.

The color is awesome! I love the watermark on the pages of the calendar and notes section! (I get bored with plan white paper and black lines, but don't want to spend the time to create something else.)

The fill in the blanks is great if (and this is the downer for me) you are using a Windows or possibly Mac system.  I use a Linux system for most of my school stuff and have been having format issues when I use the fill in the blanks sections. (I am trying it out on my laptop this weekend to see if I can get it to work for me). if I can't get it to work, I will still be using the pages just not filling them in first.

So from a new homeschool mom's perspective I would say if the budget allows for it, GO FOR IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment