Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Scripture 6/30

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Unionvale Homeschool

John 14: 6, 16
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life : no man cometh unto the Father , but by me.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter that he may abide with you forever.

James 5:16b
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


The verses at first glance have little connection, but as I struggled with some things this week and studying the lesson this week, I felt comfort no only from the divine Comforter  but also from the knowledge that Christ is The Righteous man that not only prayed for us , but also hears our prayers. We are connected through his knowledge to him. He shared with us all that we need and we can go to him with our struggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment