Friday, December 28, 2007

hmm, scrapbooking....

So , I figured out that I really haven't worked on my albums in almost a month.... UGH!! if you know me , you know who insane that sounds.... I did 15 pages for my Mother-in-laws Christmas gift album (there is a pile of photos and pages ready to work on ...) ... My budget has really put a damper on my creativity and my scrapping... so, I decided I would do whatever I could as far as planning goes and go to an All Day Crop till you Drop in McMinnville tomorrow... These are a monthly thing, but I haven't been in a long while... (since before she moved her store)... This is also my only chance to crop and not work as I am usually hosting the events and helping my customers (I love them but I miss my albums)...

So, tonight I planning out approx 100 pages (4 different albums) and stacked the photos for Mother In Law's album.... In hopes that I get a babysitter (Thanks to my Mom) for the day and can go hang out and work on my albums...

I have been planning the journalling and thinking about using lyrics from songs related to the holidays and some of my own poems in at least a couple of the layouts...

This should also help my mood.... My birthday is just around the corner and I'm not finding much to celebrate so I'm hoping a day out will help the over all mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment