Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Upcoming Homeschool Conventions.

I am so excited, I will be representing Hands of a Child at upcoming homeschool conventions.
First March 27 and 28th in Spokane, Washington
Valley Assembly of God Church
16518 E Broadway
Spokane Valley, WA 99037
Friday, March 27, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday March 28 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Stop by for convention only specials.

Second June 12 and 13th in Portland, Oregon
OCEANetwork 2009 Conferance
Oregon Convention Center

I am hoping to get a couple of more on the schedule and will post more details as they come in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Cariann! Now I see who you are - one of my friends on Facebook! Had to put your blog face and name together ;-) I haven't participated in any of Cindy's online classes, but I recognized your blog when I googled "notebooking2learn." Did you know your blog comes up on the first page?!!! And I just got done reviewing SpellQuizzer with TOS Crew. If you're doing a lot of reviews, maybe you could be a part of that next year?!

    Blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete