Monday, October 5, 2009

Workboxes and resoures

I haven't posted to the blog in a while.... I have a bunch of reviews and school activities to post, but those will come... I had to share today though... We are using a modified WorkBox system based on Sue Patrick's book. I have hooked up with a group over at the Homeschool Lounge as well as a wonderful group on yahoo filled with moms sharing experiences with Workboxes.Thankfully one of the moms shares her creativity with the group via her blog with tons of downloads that she creates. I have been able to download an awesome theme for each of the boys (pictures will come later.) as well as some great games and add ons...

Here is a link to her site. Sunflowerschoolhouse


Stop by and check it out.

If you haven't heard about WorkBoxes yet, it is a wonderful system that works for kids PreK-highschool. It helps mom stay organized (especially this mom), and helps the kids see what they need to do.
I will post some more about our method soon.

1 comment:

  1. [...] cool is that? Unionvale is blogging about me. She has chosen to use some of the my workbox numbers in her homeschool. I [...]

    ReplyDelete