Friday, October 29, 2010

Project Gutenberg

 

Logo
Image via Wikipedia


 

 

If you haven't tried Project Gutenberg yet, you need to try it... With HTML, PDF, EPUB, and even TXT formats you are bound to find a format that will work for you..

Most if not all the books listed are public domain and are a wonderful option for the tight budget that so many of us are on.



When I was blessed with a Nook during e-book week earlier this year I started uploading all kinds of pdf files to my new toy... Tonight I realized if I uploaded EPUB format I could use all the features of the NOOK. I was even more excited to find several books I am currently reading (The Desire of Ages, The Great Controversy, and several others) all available in EPUB format.. now I can read the books and make notes without carry a huge book bag everywhere.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment