Saturday, July 12, 2008

Homeschool Virtual Seminar

This weekend I took the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful online tool for homeschoolers.

Let's Get Organized for the New School Year
A Weekend Virtual Seminar with Cindy Rushton


If you haven't heard of Cindy Rushton you have to check out her blogs.. www.CindyRushton.com  She is an absolutely amazing woman. I learned so much and was able to leave with the confidence that I can actually do homeschool and be the Mom my boys needs.  I went ahead and bought the seminar so I have access to all the bells and whistles, but you can listen to the seminars live for free. There is another wonderful seminar scheduled for August 8 and 9.  I will post links later, but if you are a homeschooling mom you have to check her out!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently. It was so nice meeting all these people through the contest. You have a great little blog here!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete