Sunday, July 13, 2008

No Power , No Play

UGH! the power supply to my main computer died! I thought I had a spare but it didn't work out... So I'm taking the machine apart and am going to move the hard drive to my linux box so... I guess I'll be living a dual boot lifestyle... annoying as it is, I'm glad I have the other computer to work with... I can work on my laptop but it is old and slow... locks up often and is generally just for writing/ blogging... can't really do my graphics work on it... Oh well, guess I will have to start saving for a new machine (hopefully I can find something XP and less than 3 years old... for not a lot of cash...)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finding XP nowadays. Although now that I say that, there's a little computer shop over by the Hillsboro Airport that can probably piece something together.

    ReplyDelete