Sunday, January 3, 2010

_at words games

Nathan has finished learning the alphabet... Well he can now say the whole alphabet, recognize all the letters, and write with help most of the letters. So this next week we are going to jump into word families... I found a fun simple e-book game from Sunflower Schoolhouse with a fun little penguin and fish theme... Honey has done it again, with a fun set and in blackline so we can color it before we cover it with contact paper.



If you are looking for a fun free activity, stop by Sunflower Schoolhouse... we love it

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cariann,

    Thanks so much for the mention.

    I am having so much fun with my downloads now that I have discovered that I can do graphic design. I am glad you are enjoying them. Let me know if there is anything else that you need and I will see what I can do.

    I do plan on covering more word families as I move through Sonlight Language Arts 1 with my six year old.

    Blessings
    Honey

    ReplyDelete