Saturday, June 19, 2010

Book Review Log

Just thought I would share another simple form I put together. This one is for book reviews. I am behind posting my book reviews and needed something to get me on track... I plan to use it as follows:

Rec'd: When I get the book/ curricula

Title / Company: Title of the Book or Company for curricula

Kids: Is this for the kids Y/N  (if Yes, I will have them help write the review)

Blog: posted and where (U for homeschool Blog , W for writing Blog)

Facebook/Tweet: Did I post the review on a fan page or link to the blog on twitter (Y/N)

Amazon/ BN: did I post it to Amazon or Barnes & Noble

+/ - : a positive or negative review (mostly for me so I if I'm keeping book/ curricula or something else)

book_review_log

Hope someone finds this useful.

1 comment:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mom E, unvlmom. unvlmom said: a simple a simple book review log I created. http://wp.me/pfVh6-96 #homeschool [...]

    ReplyDelete