Friday, June 18, 2010

Simple Workbox planner

I am playing around with a simple workbox planner using 8 boxes for each of the boys. We do workboxes 4 days a week with 1 day for our co-op group. Since I created it I figured I would share with our readers. I'm attaching the .pdf file , if you would like a copy of the excel spreadsheet file leave a comment and I will send one to you that you can change as needed. workbox_4_day_planner . I will printing 2 copies and putting them in a sheet protector (1 green one for Nathan and 1 blue for Cameron). It isn't a fancy form, but right now I need simple with room for notes.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this...I appreciate your posting it to the workbox Yahoo group! I'm glad that it's so simple...exactly what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Appreciated this post since I'm investigating the whole workbox thing for the coming school year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete