Thursday, July 29, 2010

Staples and Back to School

If you are a Staples customer then you know what I am talking about. Staples has some of the most awesome deals for Back-to-School. This week I picked up 2 reams of regular copy paper that after rebate will have cost me just $0.01 each and 2 8 GB USB thumb drives that after rebate will be $14.99 each (not the best deal but still a good deal). I also picked up pocket folders during a previous trip that were $0.01 each and with my teacher rewards card I was able to get 25... I had to spend $5.00 to get the deal but that wasn't a problem as I was able to pick up a couple packs of CD sleeves to stick in some books as well as a few other bits and pieces.  It is silly but I look forward to the Back-to-School extreme deals Staples does.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my supply-list this week and go shopping! But that means I have to actually go through & organize what I already have to figure out what I need! Yikes! ;)

    ReplyDelete