Thursday, March 24, 2011

Workbox cards my first attempt

This evening I decided to try my hand at a set of workbox cards. I needed something simple to go along with what we are actually doing lately... I made 5 rows: Copywork, Math-U-See, Lego.com, Lapbooks, and Bible Verses.  I couldn't decide on the icon for Lego.com so I left it blank and am going to use some stickers I have (saved on ink.)  I uploaded the cards to our 4shared account if you would like something simple.. I hope to create some more cards as we expand our folders/boxes.
Enjoy! Hope you are having a great week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. How cool!!! I created some for the kids. But didn't do real well. Hoping to give another go soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. We also use MUS and love Lego.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I havne't figured out how to created the number tags yet. I know it isn't hard I just don't have the time to learn it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun site! Great ideas. I homeschool and so this site is a super find for me! Thanks for all the info.

    Newly following from the Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Leetah East
    http://afkdinner.blogspot.com
    http://leetahinwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea! I used to home educate but my daughter is past school age now.

    Popping by from Tuesday Blog Hop and I'm now following ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My child isn't in the school years quite yet, but I wrestle with the idea of someone else being responsible for his development/education... and it scares me! I look forward to reading more.

    I'm a new GFC follower through the Tuesday Blog Hop!

    Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete