Saturday, February 9, 2008

hmmm, didn’t realize I hadn’t posted in a month....

Wow, where did the time go...

I've been trying to keep my head above water, busy with the boys, business, and begining tax work... So I guess I should bring everyone up-to-date...

January was crazy, missed a day of school for snow, although we never really had any here but everything around us got it...

Celebrate Portland for all you scrapbooking friends was a blast! We crossed teh 1800 count this year! The pages have gotten better, the classes kicked but (I taught one of them), the displays rocked and everyone got tons of pages done... (even my little sister got something like 17 pages done,,, Way to go Beth!!!)

The boys are growing faster than I can keep up!! Nathan is using sentences now and talking up a storm...

Last week I taught Sunday School and carried the lesson through this week. We did "Helping Hands" in our lesson so the boys each picked a job for the week. The deal was if they did their job every day without whinning or arguing we would go to the aracade (Chucky Cheese or Fun Center...) on Saturday... Well they did it, so we are spending the afternoon at the arcade (I'll post pics tonight).

I've been slowly converting all my scrapbooking to digital; have I told you all how much I love StoryBook Creator Plus?? Well, this week I actually designed my own digital kit including papers and elements... What a trip!! I'm uploading a bunch of pages to Costco to print today... I love the fact that I can scrap for a while and walk away from it, come back later and not have a mess to worry about and not have to worry about the boys messing in it...

Last week we started a new Bible Study, "Living Beyond Yourself" by Beth Moore. It explores the Fruit of The Spirit and has been a challenge and a blessing. We had 10 women Thursday evening for the 1 hour session.. It is great as we can pick up where we left off or someone can join late in the game and still get a lot out of the lessons...

Let me think... School, scrapbooking, the boys.. That just about sums in up... I haven't been writing much, but I've been trying.. hopefully as I get a couple mroe household things done I can focus a little more on the words...

No comments:

Post a Comment