Friday, April 11, 2008

Mommy Minutes

I'm starting a regular piece called Mommy Minutes. I hope to share fun Christ Centered activities for the kids. There are some great websites for at home crafts and games I will be sharing along the way. I also hope to share things I find on my journey to share. I have 2 little boys that are full of energy running crazy around the house, who need a little focus in their lives. I find that if I have activities for them to do , they either do them or find something new to do.

As I start this portion of the blog I am blessed that my mom has the boys for the evening and they played and enjoyed the sunny day outside. I was able to get some work in the garden and plan a little. Remember that as Spring and Summer come along, we can teach our children to enjoy the outdoors and appreciate what the Lord has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment