Monday, April 20, 2009

Upcoming Events

I know I need to post pictures and I have tons to post, but I wanted to post some information on upcoming events.

This weekend I will be in Redmond, Washington at the Christian Heritage Home Education of Washington Conference with In the Hands of a Child with convention only pricing and some awesome weekend only specials...
If you are attending the conference stop by and say hi...

Next weekend I will be at CAPE in Yakima, Washington.

Yakima CAPE Homeschool Convention

again with convention only pricing and a different set of specials.

If you aren't sure about lapbooking and want to see what all the buzz is about I have several examples of projects we have completed. You can also check out In the Hands of a Child online before the conferences and then order at the conference for special pricing...

I will try and post during the weekends this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment