Thursday, May 26, 2011

g is for GO!


ABCs of Homeschooling


I have talked with several new homeschool moms or moms that are considering homeschooling, so this week I  decided to write a post for those moms. G is for Go for it... You won't regret it.  3 years ago we decided to take that first step and give it a try. We haven't looked back , only forward.  The early years for me are the harder years, getting through the foundational stuff, but we have had fun and together the boys and I have learned a lot not just school basics, but about each other, about God, and about love.

What to do? Find online or local support through a group or just friends you know that homeschool. Read everything you can get your hands on, and take copious notes.  I am so grateful for the online communities I have found and for the friendships in those communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment