Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sleep off the grougies...

Sometimes sleep is a necessary, but sometimes I feel like I need to "no sleep" grougies (I think that is the word) to do my best work. It may sound like ramblings when I write but if I don't start somewhere I won't have anything to edit and work with...

Hey, hope everyone remembered to set the clocks forward... I did one of the clocks (my night stand clock) It looks like the computer reset itself so we are ok there... I will go around and set them all this morning.

I'm sitting in my office (It is choas) while my younger son (2 1/2) plays his Easy-Link game. If you haven't seen this thing in action, go check it out. I love that he can play games and not mess up the computer... He is learning his ABC's and counting and is recognizing colors and shapes as well as order... We have most of the characters (decided against the Barney/ Wiggles set since we aren't Wiggles fans)... Today he is playing Lunch o Matic with Arthur... he is actually making good food choices... It lets me do my blogging and know where he is at the same time... Glad we rebuild the older machine for the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment