Tuesday, June 7, 2011

21 Days of Prayer for Sons: Day 1



I'm posting this Tuesday evening as I am getting ready for bed.
Thank you for joining in the 21 Days of Prayer for Sons. If you are a mom of boys you know that they need our prayers every day.
If you don't have the book yet Amazon has a Kindle Version or the pdf version.
The Facebook page for the Main Challenge   or  our blog's FB page.

Honestly I haven't read the entire book but a couple of passages have struck me and are great reads as we begin. First, in the introduction the study questions get right to the heart of it all. (No I'm not going to list them here, I am going to list them in a later post as I share my answers).  Second in Chapter 1, Brooke nails it down and tells it like it is. I am so grateful for the fact that this book is in your (my) face and doesn't mess around. Straight forward honesty all the way. Finally, (well for tonight) the end of the book Brooke shares a wonderful prayer, "the Prayer that started it all", with the pure heartfelt love of a mother for her child.

I hope you will share your thoughts along with me as we journey together through this challenge. God Bless our sons and give us the wisdom to know their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment