Sunday, October 9, 2011

Issuing tickets in homeschool for breaking the rules?

I received an email from one of the Yahoo groups I belong to referencing the ticket method of Discipline and I was intriqued. I clicked through the link and found the following webpage.

The Ticket Method of Discipline - Home:

I love the idea and will be considering this as an option for our homeschool and our household, but need to consider the option of allowing the boys to issue tickets to Mom and Dad as a checks and balances system. I am going to revisit the site including their "ticket" document later this week and might even bring it before the boys (and Daddy) to discuss the option of using this.

I do want to bring back the poker chips we started the year with (I dropped the ball), this might be a good thing to include in the poker chips (they could pay their fine for their ticket with poker chips or a action...) just thinking out loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment