Thursday, October 27, 2011

Review: Marshall Publishing: Lots & Lots of Fire Trucks #hsreviews #homeschool


Do you have a kiddo that loves Firetrucks?

I do, and actually I have 2 that love firetrucks.
When I received the Lots and Lots of Firetrucks DVD and book from Marshall Publishing my boys immediately put it in the DVD player and watched it through twice to make sure they didn't miss anything.

Lots & Lots of Fire Songs & Safety Tips DVD along with the book Lots & Lots of Fire Trucks & Firefighters  is a great set for any Firetruck enthusiast but is especially designed for younger kids with fun and engaging songs.  The DVD is set up so you can watch just sections or the whole video and includes  instructions and tips for fire safety along with the traditional messages.   My boys thoroughly enjoyed watching the movie and singing along to the fun songs.  The book has also become a favorite with both the boys. They love to flip through and look at the pictures then go play firefighter with the toy fire trucks.  I love when the boys can incorporate the books and movies we've watch into their play time.

 The set I received currently is listed on Marshall Publishing website for $29.95  and would make a great gift for any Fire Fighter fan.

Marshall Publishing has a wide range of media available and very reasonable prices. I also received a copy of  George Washington Carver His Life and Work which I previewed and am going to show the boys when we begin our unit follow the Civil War and move into the Reconstruction and the beginnings of the Industrial Revolution.

You can check out what other members of the TOS crew thought of both these videos HERE







***I received both movies listed above as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew in exchange for my review of the products.  All opinions are my own. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment