Sunday, May 11, 2008

Computer Help and Training

So I've decided to start offering Computer Help and Training Time. I've been helping friends and family on their computers for a while now and realized that this could be a way to fill in the gap money wise... People that know me , know I am a borderline computer geek. I like to figure out what is wrong and fix it when I can . I only call in for help once I've tried every angle I know. So starting this last week I began charging for my services $20 an hour on-site $40 and hour phone service... I am teaching computer basics (how to send attachments, burn cd's, basics using WORD, EXCEL, etc.., and general computer help. ) as well as general system maintenance. I am also going to help get people on board with some of my favorites in open source (Open Office, Firefox, and Thunderbird as well as ClamWin) I figure going Open Source saves all of us some money...
If you are local to me an need some computer help or training give me a call...

No comments:

Post a Comment