Friday, May 30, 2008

So You Think you Can Dance

So we watched the first 2 episodes and will hopefully get to watch Thursday's tomorrow after I pick up my boys from their grandma's house... My Mom recorded it for me as my VCR can't record from my TV (long story... ). Anyway, watching the first 2 installments I can tell this is going to be an awesome season. I was inspired by some of the talent even if their style wasn't one of my favorites, sorry but I'm a traditional Jazz/Lyrical/Tap/Ballet kind of girl... I like some of the contemporary but the hip/hop, pop, breakdancing stuff doesn't really get me like the classical... Some of the ballroom and Latin stuff is fun to watch though.
Anyway, can't wait for the season to get going and the competition to start taking shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment