Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer School Planning

Since we are considering homeschool as the option for Bug, I decided that Summer School would be the best opportunity to try it out... We are going to study cars and route 66 as well as travel. I hope to complete 2 lapbooks with him. 1 will be about Route 66 and will include ABC activities as well as counting, a map, matching, a picture story cards. The second will tie into the summer theme of travel and planning using Flat Stanely. If you are interested in hosting one of our Flats this summer let me know... I want to use Flat Stanley as a way to show him maps, location, the post office, letter writing, mailing, etc... I hope it will be fun...

1 comment:

  1. Cari -Sign me up as a Flat Stanley host! He can come with me on the adventure of Graduate School...

    ReplyDelete