Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer School

So Cameron and I were talking about summer and the fact that their really isn't school during the summer. We talked about Vacation Bible School, but he wasn't convinced so I decided to search the internet for some freebies that we could do summer "home"school. He likes crafty projects and I have a ton of supplies so I thought about lapbooks. One of my business customers is a homeschooler and I remembered seeing some of the lapbooks her girls had done. Thankfully I found several sites offering free lapbook guides, so this summer our activities will hopefully all tie into a lapbook for Cameron to create... I know Day out with Thomas will be a good Train lapbook, and the annual Concours d'Elegance car show will be a good Route 66/ car lapbook, and our VBS will be a good space lapbook... that should keep him busy... I'm sure we will find some more along the way as well

No comments:

Post a Comment