Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

WOW!!! What a night... 2 numbers stood out for me.. The Viennese Waltz and the Contemporary numbers tonight were incredible. Twitch was amazing with Kherrington, where did that come from... I was literally crying it was beautiful. And then Courtni and Gev another beautiful number. I almost called in... I don't vote on these shows but tonight I really thought about it. Can't wait for the results tomorrow.
On a note from last week... Honestly if Raven had danced on Pointe she'd still be here I'm sure... If you are a Pointe dancer then by all means use it... If you get put in the bottom 3 and have to dance to keep your spot , it is time to pull out all the stops and put your all in it. I was sad to see her go, let that be a lesson to the other dancers... Use your talents, show them why you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment