Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend in Review

Well the mommy minute didn't happen but I have some plans and the boys are going to help get some stuff moved out of the office.
Mike and I worked the Laurel Valley School of Dance Art Recital Saturday. It is mostly a labor of love as the school is small and a non-profit. Mike worked hard to get all the music cut and sounding great as usual and I did the lights. My light set up is simple but does the job. I caught up with some of my old dance friends again and reaffirmed my concerns regarding the direction the public school system is going. It sure isn't the same system I graduated from. I am glad I have options and support from family and friends in regards to my decision to homeschool.

I did get a couple more scrapbook pages done and posted Friday night.. Stop by Go Digital Scrapbooking to check them out.

Our friend brought me my "new" computer today. It is a little scary to me, but I think it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment