Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mommy Minutes

I started this idea a while back and thought I would revisit it...
Today, Cameron is off to the neighbor's house for a playdate and Nathan is suppose to be taking a nap so my "Mommy Time" today is going to be very calculated. I want to work in my office organizing (goes along with several of my entries). We are getting a "new" computer this weekend (it is a hand me down from a friend) so I need to make room for it...
My plan is 15 minutes in each Zone of the office (Kids desk area, reading area, my desk area, my scrapbooking area) the last 2 zones blend together as it is really 1 desk in a long L shape but they need the most help.

I will try and post some pictures of the progress... I hope to have the boys' desk area ready to move a computer over there this next week. Also need to figure out where to put up a chalk/magnet board..

No comments:

Post a Comment