Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BFS: M'mm M'mm Good



ntro: M’m M’m Good (Campbell’s Soup)
The fall is such a wonderful time of year.  The beautiful foliage and cool, crisp morning air is such a wonderful change from the hot summer.  I also love the M’m M’m good smell of fall cooking and baking.  The wonderful fall veggies, fruits and Thanksgiving foods.

Assignment:  Post your favorite fall recipe/recipes to share.  I love trying new recipes, do you?  It can be baking, main dishes, veggies, dessert or anything else you can think of.  There are no limits.  Mmmmmm..I can’t wait to take a look at some of those recipes.

This is a quick and easy recipe that is a standard around our house.

Chilli Ghetti:

1 Can of Chilli

1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 cup cooked pasta (spaghetti or large maccaroni)

This is a large serving (usually for my husband) or 3 small servings (me and the boys) so when we are all having it I double the recipe.

Place cooked pasta of large dinner plate top with chilli and cheese, place in microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheese. Serve.

I will post more recipes this week as I get some time..

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of Chili Ghetti-cool! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like our chili mac! I forgot about that. I'll have to make it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's almost cheating that's so easy.. thanks

    Mrs. Sombra
    BFS Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds very yummy and easy. I bet it's a kid-favorite, too. Thanks for sharing!
    Fellow BFS classmate,
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete