Thursday, October 2, 2008

BFS: Wacky Week



Have you done something crazy in your homeschool?  Do you fingerpaint with your toes?  Do you let your children do your hair?  Do you wear your pajamas during homeschool?   Oh, the list is endless, but it’s up to you and how much fun you want to have..

Wackiness, let me think.... Does Homeschool at 9pm count. Cameron likes to play his phonics game at night and seems to absorb more this way...

What about laying on the floor? Nathan likes to lay on the floor and color....

Location..... Some find it a little crazy that our classroom is the laundry room... Personally I'm for whatever works... I've even thought of moving us out to the garage for space and flexibility and to get away from the TV in the living room......

So that is the Wackiness at Unionvale School, Care to join in the craziness?

3 comments:

  1. I think the laundry room is great! I also think that I might be jealous that your laundry room has that much space! LOL Great post.

    Mrs.Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cariann-I like the laundry room idea-you can teach and keep caught up on the laundry all at the same time! Enjoy the MUS math! Glad you got it (now don't I feel dumb-what if I have the wrong Cariann?) but I don't think so cuz I recognize ya from Cindy's chats. Blessings, Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love craziness! I think it embodies what homeschool is all about. We paint the kitchen table with shaving cream, draw anatomy lessons on the patio with sidewalk chalk, and do reading lessons at night!

    ReplyDelete