Friday, May 15, 2009

Art Appreciation Sale at In the Hands of a Child

The wonderful ladies at In the Hands of a Child have done it again! This time an awesome deal on art related project packs.

Blog HOAC 206x136




Help Your Child Develop an Appreciation and
Knowledge for the Arts with These
Exciting Project Packs!

Save 40% on these Feature Units!
e-Book Format Only!

Mary Cassatt
Art Appreciation
Mozart
Music Appreciation

Use Code:
Artful09


Hurry!  This offer is only good until June 1, 2009

Expires June 1, 2009
Code good for eBook format only.
Cannot be combined with any other offer,
special, discount, coupon or sale.
Tax & Shipping not included in calculating discount price.
Not valid toward prior purchases.

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend that was at the workshop you hosted at my house that wants to know if she can still get the 20% discount.... send me an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cariann.. You might remember me from the WA Homeschool Convention and HOAC Co-ops :) Lynn... I wanted to know how you became an affiliate? I would love more info if you can send me a private email... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete