Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thinking ahead to 2013 and thinking back a little

Photobucket

With a grateful heart I am happy to say that the Schoolhouse Review Crew posts will return in January. I have been blessed to return to the crew for the 2013 cruise. 

I can't even express the blessing my family has received by being on the crew.  We have received some amazing products to review and work with this year, things I could have never purchased. I have loved using some of the amazing tools I have received. Things like Schoolhouseteachers.com, Zane Education, Thomas Jefferson Education, Pearson Homeschool, Box of Ideas, IXL math, Samson's Classroom, Reading Kingdom ,and so many more.
If you feel led please check out some of the awesome vendors and support these amazing vendors.
Schoolhouse Review posts will return with the New Year. 
Over the next few weeks I will continue with my weekly scripture Sunday posts a long with a few other things in the works. 
In the mean time, I would love to hear how your homeschool has been blessed this year. Please feel free to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment