Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Book of Virtues

Last week I picked up 3 books from a local church ministry to use with upcoming units. One of the books was on my wish list "The Book of Virtues" by William Bennett. The book is a nice hardcover edition and looks to be very gently used.  I was also blessed to find a free unit study to go with the book. Shiver Academy has a wonderful unit study available for download on their blog. Be warned though the file for the whole book is HUGE (992 pages)  You can also download each  unit by it self... Of course I downloaded the whole file... I am printing out most of it (except the lapbook/ mini book elements) on our laser printer. I will print the lapbook elements on the ink jet in color. IF you head over to download the unit be sure to check out her other downloads as well. The homeschool community is full of wonderfully creative people that are willing to share.

I am planning on using this unit in Cameron's workbox folders when we start the unit... (Civil War unit first then will add this in..)

No comments:

Post a Comment