Wednesday, April 13, 2011

F is for Facebook

Ok so it is a stretch but as I am setting up and redesigning the blog I decided to add a Facebook page for Unionvale Homeschool. You are welcome to stop by the page and "like" it. We hope to share links, photos, activities and other small stuff there... We will also link the blog feed to it as well. Hopefully with the Facebook page and the new blog frog community our Family and Friends will see what fun we are having ... (Was that a lot of f words...)






2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...it seeme more people are homeschooling their kids. Something to think about. I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading morefrom you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea to get people more involved. :-)

    ReplyDelete