Friday, January 4, 2013

iChoose2 Love My Life

ichoose2

I am so excited to share this journey with you.
I am an iBloom ambassador and received a copy of the book iChoose2 Love My Life as a benefit of this program.  Over the next 52 weeks I am going to share with you this journey and hope you will come along and join the journey.

This amazing book will guide you on this journey but believe me you won't be alone. Between the book's amazing words and the knowledge that there are amazing women praying along with you on the journey I am comforted knowing this book is more than another self help book.
Not only is the book amazing , but the community that goes along with the book is amazing.
You can join in with the group for an upcoming New Year's Party 
I want to tell you so much more about this book , but I also want you to join me on this journey. In the next few days I will be posting again my responses to the first week's assignment on this journey.

If you do nothing more than join us for the New Year's Party  Tuesday January 8th at 8 pm EST I will be happy. There are 2 options for the party. The free option if you already have the book or you can RSVP and purchase the book for only $10.00

At first my husband and I were convinced this was just another self help book setting me up to fail (I've done a lot of these books over the years), but as I read the first few weeks (I wanted to get a feel for the book) I really felt the power of the prayers that went into this book. I'm sure that sounds cliche' but really the comfort I felt as I started reading the book and giving more thought to the journey is a powerful thing.
I hope you will consider joining the party and joining us on this journey.


Here is a review I posted last month on Amazon.
I received this book shortly after Thanksgiving and am loving the journey it is taking me on as I learn about myself and the life I want to love and live. I can not recommend this book more than saying if you only buy 1 more book this year, it should be this one. What a wonderful way to start off the upcoming New Year on a journey to loving your life and yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment