Sunday, January 6, 2013

Scripture Sunday 1/6/13

Unvlmom's Spot

19 But certainly God has heard me; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.

19 But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.

From 
 In order to pray aright, we must enter into the1515 closet and shut the door. We must close the lips andEffectual invocationsilence the material senses. In the quietsanctuary of earnest longings, we must1818 deny sin and plead God’s allness.


My goal for this year is to post a  Bible scripture and a piece from Science and Health with Key to the Scripture by Mary Baker Eddy the textbooks used in our weekly service. I will pull from a copy of our weekly Bible Lesson and share my own personal thoughts as well.

Prayer is a powerful thing. I have read several books about prayers in the last couple years, but one things always seems to be left out, God hears my prayers even before I speak them. It is that voice, that God give voice that he hears. 
I am so grateful that he hears my cries even when I can't put them into words. 


Unvlmom's Spot


1 comment: