Thursday, January 31, 2013

It was a Meatless Monday

unvlmom
 Quick and easy was the key to this lunch.
I warmed up 2 Spicy Black Bean Burgers to create a simple healthy lunch wrap.

A layer of loosely chopped lettuce, a couple grape tomatoes, 2 Spicy Black Bean Burgers , a bit of crumbled feta cheese , and a squeeze of fresh lime.

A quick and easy lunch wrap. Next time I think I will chop up the burgers a bit before I add them to the wrap.

It was really that easy.



 I'm a BzzAgent and that I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have never heard of Black Bean Burgers but now, I know I need to try it! THANK YOU a lot and I look forward to knowing you more via the Ultimate Blog Challenge... in April?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks appetizing for sure. However, I sure do like meat on a daily basis, cannibal that I am. I'd like to try those black bean burgers, if and when I return to the states. It looks very healthy. Cheers and good eating, my friend.

    ReplyDelete