Monday, February 4, 2013

Build and Grow Workshops from Lowe's


We haven't gone to a Build and Grow Workshop for a while, so I decided to register the boys for some of the upcoming workshops.
I love that I can register the boys and fill our the waiver form online.
Here is a look at what is coming up for the awesome Build and Grow program at Lowe's

Wheel of Love: Saturday February 9, 2013 just in time for Valentine's Day


Monster Jam Featuring Grave Digger, February 23rd


Monster Jam Featuring Monster Mutt, March 9, 2013

I highly recommend registering early online so you don't miss out.
My boys love making the various projects and it gives them something fun to build and bonus it is free. I have a list of things I need to get at Lowe's so we will pick up a few things while we are there as well...

While you are registering for the clinics there are a couple fun building projects listed including one for a wall sized coloring picture for a party.  Looks like a fun idea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment