Tuesday, September 6, 2011

21 days of Prayer for Sons: Heart Change at Unvl HS

Tonight I want to encourage you to select a time to pray for your sons, grandsons, or sons you are lifting to the Lord.  In the book Warrior Prayers Brooke lists 10 verses for day 1.  Pondering those verses, I was convicted to change my own heart. Through these verses I am finding that I am sometimes as hardhearted as I see my boys.

There was a note in the leader's guide for Moms whose sons are grown or Grandmothers, aunts, etc.  Write a note once a day and send it to the son you are praying for, let them know you are praying for them. That inspired me, I am going to save these posts and print them for my boys as a reminder later in their lives.



On a unrelated note , I just have to thank my wonderful husband... The picture to the left is my Warrior Prayer Leader's Guide and book in a old Franklin Covey binder I had... Mike helped me drill holes using the drill press as I don't have a hole punch. We created a template so I can reuse a couple other binders I have in storage. God has blessed me with a man who is like minded in creating and re-purposing things.

Please continue to share your thoughts and comments each day as we journey together. Was there a particular verse that stood out to you today?


 I am so thankful for this group of women.  Brooke blessed me with each one of you. I hope we can grow in grace as we lift our sons to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment