Tuesday, December 27, 2011

AmyAdele personalized label review



The boys love getting mail and are beginning to write cards and notes to people so when I had the opportunity to try some personalized labels I decided to have address labels made for Nathan. 
His birthday is coming up and I want him to write Thank you Notes and mail them out so these will be perfect.   I've always just made my own labels on my printer so I was a little impatient at the idea of waiting for them to arrive. I was happily surprised at how fast the shipping (standard) times ended up being and now neatly packaged the labels came to us. 
AmyAdele labels and stickers are a fun and afordable option for mailing labels. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment